On a regular basis Denver and other local municipalities video inspect city main sewer lines. They are looking for cracks, breaks and disconnected private lateral lines that may be leaking into the ground and possibly making its way to our rivers, streams and lakes. If a broken, cracked or disconnected sewer tap is found, the homeowner is delivered a letter giving them 25 days to correct the problem.
If you have received that dreaded “city letter,” let Apex guide you through the tap repair process. We offer free, no pressure written estimates, multi-tap discounts, and the best finished product in the industry. Our work is covered with a 5 year unconditional warranty and we have been repairing sewer and water lines in the Denver Metro area since 1985.
THE TAP REPAIR PROCESS
- Video inspect and locate sewer line
- Obtain Permits
- Sawcut asphalt and/or concrete
- Excavate to tap
- Replace existing tap
- Manage city inspection
- Return surface to original condition
- We provide highly trained and experienced crews on all job sites
- We are fully licensed and insured
- We obtain the necessary permits for tap repair
- We excavate to the tap as well as handle its’ repair and/or replacement
- We handle city inspection
- We bed the new tap with rock and flash fill and restore landscaping to its original condition